What if I get sick and can't get my work in before close of study?

It will be important to ask your training coordinator for an extension. If you need a short extension this is usually fine without a doctor's certificate. If it is a longer extension then please supply a doctor's certificate to support your case. Please complete a request for general extension form and email to your course coordinator.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk