I've found out that I'm eligible for VET FEE-HELP and I'd like to access it. How do I apply?

If you’re eligible for VET FEE-HELP assistance, you should get a Request for FEE-HELP assistance form from a representative from any CTA campus, or from our head office. You need to have the form completed, signed and returned to your campus’s Student Administration on or before the first day of your course. Make sure you allow enough time to get your application ready.

When you’re submitting a Request for FEE-HELP Assistance form, please include your Tax File Number and a certified copy of one of these forms of identification:

  • An Australian Passport; or

  • An Australian Birth Certificate; or

  • An Australian Citizenship Certificate; or

  • An Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa.

You’ll need your documentation to be certified by a Justice of the Peace. You can find a Justice of the Peace in your local community here.

If you don’t have a Tax File Number (TFN), you’ll need to apply for one before you can apply for Vet FEE-HELP. Or, if you’re not sure what your TFN is, you’ll need to find out first. You can complete a TFN application form (if you’re applying for a TFN), or an enquiry for an individual form (to find out your current TFN), on the Australian Tax Office website.

If you don’t have a TFN allocated to you before the closing date for VET FEE-HELP applications, you can get a Certificate of Application for a Tax File Number from a Tax Office shopfront. You can provide this to our Student Administration as evidence that you’ve applied for a TFN. If you don’t provide your TFN or a Certificate of Application for a Tax File Number, then you won’t be able to apply for VET FEE-HELP. So, it’s a good idea to allow a bit of time for your application, especially if you don’t have a TFN.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk